Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1979 Suzuki GS1000Ln


I notice an alarming lack of search results, when I search for, "1979 Suzuki GS1000LN", on the internet. SOoo, Here's a cool pic for the gallery.  This motorcycle utilizes the older two-valve head, and was sold contemporaneously with the TCCS, four-valve head, and was even styled a bit differently than the 1100.  This is one I picked up used, and it's in really great shape.  By today's standards this motorcycle is painfully lacking, on paper.  I'm probably making less than a hundred b.h.p. at the rear wheel.  Thing is though, and if you'll go back and read, this bike makes a very brutal kind of power.  Long-stroke crank makes lots of torque, and the thing will really peel the 'ol foreskin back, I'm here to tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment